Everybody wants to own a perfect white smile with straight teeth, which is not a reality for a lot of them. However, with invisible braces Sydney and teeth a whitening process, this is not hard to achieve. Though, it will certainly be a tricky decision to take on what to get done first. Many suggest that getting teeth whitened later is good option because by then the teeth has already straightened for an impressive smile. Moreover, whitening the denture is a one sitting or two sitting procedure, but straightening takes months at a stretch.
How the invisalign method aid better than the traditional straightening denture?
This is the latest in dentistry, which has aided many to get their lost childhood smile and receive the beauty of straight teeth. Through this method has the success ratio of 99%, where 1% could also be achieved in addition, provided you follow your orthodontist’s suggestion for maintenance. Here is a brief overview into invisalign method.
- Convenience:It doesn’t involve metal or hard metal wires, which would raise the chances of denture chipping. The use is easy, while daily routine doesn’t get hampered due to any kind of discomfort from wearing it. It is vital to know that for invisalign to render results, it must be used for at least 20 hours a day. The cleaning of aligner is easy, while wearing and taking it off is easier.
- Fitting: By the use of 3D imprint technology, the fitting is always perfect for its purpose and considering that each 14 days you will be changing into an improved aligner; everything has to be absolutely right. With 3D in imprinting denture improvements, the progress can be recorded, watched and next aligner can be made much better for further the straightening process.
- Invisibility: Aesthetically, the brace is near invisible because unless no one looks at you, they will never know what you are wearing. This is because of the material that is used to make the aligner. It is plastic that is hard enough to do its work and invisible enough to not be noticed.
- Time: It does take a considerably long time, which is more than one year at least for the procedure to be absolutely over.
- Overall cost: At one look, it will appear costly, but if the benefits are compounded together than you will find it to be much affordable than the other methods.
Consulting invisalign North Sydney for suggestions and advice before finalising with both whitening and straightening will give a clear idea on the outcome.